Fastener Catalog?

 RIK D DESJARDIN wrote:
>A long time ago someone was talking about a fastener catalog.  What was
the name of the catalog and how do I get one?  Please don't give me a web
site because I don't have internet access, all I can do is e-mail; until
I get my own computer.<

Rik,

  One catalog I know of that has a very large assortment of fasteners is
McMaster-Carr from LA.  My latest copy has a section on fasteners and
sealing products, about 500 pages.  They carry some hard to find fastener
types.  The complete catalog is around 3000 pages.

  Until a few years ago these catalogs were REALLY hard to get.  Then for
some reason they started making bulk mailings to businesses that might be
potential customers.

  1-562-692-5911.  I don't think they have an 800 number.
www.mcmaster.com.

  There's no minimum order.

Doug