From: owner-ihc-digest@domain.elided (ihc-digest)
To: ihc-digest@domain.elided
Subject: ihc-digest V6 #532
Date: Fri, Jan 29, 1999, 8:07 PM

The domestic Volvo truck operation is pretty small in comparison with
the
rest of the industry. The numbers I saw YTD 3rd quarter were only
2,800
trucks built. I probably shouldn't start this thread but I have heard
that
a Domestic owned leader in the truck market had some interest in the
Volvo
nameplate. You fill in the blank. :-)

- -Scott Satterlund
 Binder Books