Re: Fiber floors?

Hmmm...my daily driver has already been through this kind of "rebuild".  It
has held up fine over the last 7 years.

However, keep in mind all the rust and holes were cut out with new material
welded in.  In some cases, new supports were made as well as body mounts
and numerous other reinforcements.  The fibreglassing of the entire
interior was then done over this repair work.  The inside walls were also
covered, along with the fender wheelwells.

This procedure has proven to be quite durable, but is not my first choice.
I would rather (cash permitting) go to a complete fibreglas replacement
body, as I feel that the less metal involved on the body the better.  I
wish they also made fibreglas versions of the original doors, too....(along
with all the hardware to fit the windows properly, etc.)