Thanks for the advice

Thanks all for the advice, even Mr. Hofstetter, sir, and his Toyota
suggestion, which is the only one I've already dismissed. Their cab makes
me feel claustrophobic and I keep banging my parts on the doors, not
because of capability. If it weren't for my, seemingly, excess girth I
would look at them (as well as a Jeep Scrambler or wrangler too). If anyone
cares, my decisions is to ...........

Sell the CJ 5 first then go a-looking.

Terry  Rust

"He who permits himself to tell a lie once, finds it much easier to do it a
second and third time, till at length it becomes habitual."
  --Thomas Jefferson--