Relatives of Saline's?

Saline has been everywhere lately!  I was driving down to San Jose to
look at the Crewcab PU the other day and passed a Hofstetter Street, saw
a couple of Hofstetter businesses, and in last week's "Sports
Illustrated," there was an article about two Hofstetter brothers that
had created a "Jerk of the Year" Award.  These guys were Adam and Steve
Hofstetter from New York.  Any relation, John?  By the way, the award
went to Bud Selig for serving as Commisioner of baseball while also
being an owner.  Ultimate conflict of interest!
Anyway, keep your eyes on those Hofstetters!  I think they are on the
way to global domination!

Michael