Re: Cheap RV supply place wanted

Chris:

You need the catalogue from "Camping World". They have just about
everything and you can't beat their prices. I'm lucky in that I live within
40 miles of one of their retail outlets. Caveat: They are like the "J.C.
Whitney of RVs" which means they do sell a lot of worthless stuff along
with regular, name brand stuff. So, beware.

I'll get you address, etc. this evening when I get home if you need it.

Tom H.