Re: Cheap RV supply place wanted

The source of the putrid rotting smell of his infected gums became
immediately apparent when "Tom Harais" <tjhemh@domain.elided> opened his
mouth and said:

>You need the catalogue from "Camping World". They have just about
>everything and you can't beat their prices. I'm lucky in that I live within
>40 miles of one of their retail outlets. Caveat: They are like the "J.C.
>Whitney of RVs" which means they do sell a lot of worthless stuff along
>with regular, name brand stuff. So, beware.
>
>I'll get you address, etc. this evening when I get home if you need it.

Try www.campingworld.com

Regards,

John L.
jlandry AT halcyon DOT com      |
Conservative Libertarian        |  "The road to  tyranny, we must never
Life Member of the NRA          |   forget, begins with the destruction
WA Arms Collectors              |   of the truth."
Commercial Helicopter - Inst.   |                     William J. Clinton
http://www.halcyon.com/jlandry/ |    10-15-95, speech at the Univ. of CT