T'all on Trails

I just got done checking out Hofstetter's web page and his pics of the
T'all winching up trails.  I remember getting back my registration from
NWBRU last year and being disappointed when they had circled my
Travelall entry, and written, "No Trail Rides."  I was convinced that my
Travelall could go anywhere, do anything, and was almost angry that I
was being excluded!
Of course, in retrospect, it is very important to realize that I have
VERY limited experience driving off-road, and what little I have was in
a Jeep about fifteen years ago, if not more!
Anyway, great page and great pics, Hofs!

Thanks!

Michael