Re: Fiber doors?

> wish they also made fibreglas versions of the original doors, too....(along
> with all the hardware to fit the windows properly, etc.)

I think I've seen FG doors.. skins, anyhow.. you'd need to reuse your
hardware I'm sure...

metal wouldn't be bad.. ON THE INSIDE... the salt gets the outer stuff
first.. only then does it really attack the inside (y'know, when the
body mounts go and a constant spray of fresh salt streams in from the
front tires)

-Tom