Advice needed

Ok folks, make your cases, IF I am fortunate enough to sell my Jeep (after
25 years of ownership) I'll need a replacement vehicle of some sort. Since
my jeep has evolved into my daily driver it needs to serve that purpose
(easy to drive, reliable, reasonable economy, heat and cool), would be nice
to be able to hold more than two people without heroic measures, cheep,
serve recreational and honey-do functions. and of course do everything
well. might even have to four wheel on occasion, Blanca Peak, Holy Cross,
Pritchet canyon level, not the hammers or extreme Las Cruces stuff. I'm, of
course, thinking IH. I really like my daughter's 70 model 800A, seems the
right size etc, but the SIIs are more plentiful and have broader
aftermarket support, plus somewhat more room and creature comfort. A Pick
up (short bed) might be the best compromise though since I could still get
the 1/4 yard of sand and 400 pavers I need to finish the back patio, plus
the odd load of wood or ????????

So, whatcall think? No guarantees, I've got to peddle the CJ first.

Input would be much appreciated, and interesting!

Thanks

BTW - anybody want a built CJ5? Scout D300 if that helps

Terry  Rust

"He who permits himself to tell a lie once, finds it much easier to do it a
second and third time, till at length it becomes habitual."
  --Thomas Jefferson--