Re: Vent holes

When he stopped taking his medication, strange voices in Kevin Curry
<kevin@domain.elided>'s head said:

>I'm sure this has been hashed out before but I don't remember....
>
>Where is the vent hole on the Chrysler 727? I haven't looked but are the
>vents on the pumpkins already tapped?

It's inside the bellhousing, almost directly above the input shaft.  You
have to remove the transmission and take the torque convertor off to see
it.  You can't miss it once you can see inside the bellhousing.  It's about
3/8" ID... just a gaping hole.

Regards,

John L.
jlandry AT halcyon DOT com    |
Conservative Libertarian      |
Life Member of the NRA        |        All the GOOD things in life
WA Arms Collectors            |              are DANGEROUS!
Commercial Helicopter - Inst. |
www.halcyon.com/jlandry/      |