Re: Super Scout

Howard,

Thanks for actually taking time to read the whole thing before responding.

Jerry

In a message dated 1/25/99 9:38:52 PM US Eastern Standard Time, n9ads@domain.elided
writes:

<< Good post, Jerry.  Glad to see someone standing up for them rather than
 just complaining.  I know that John has had cash flow problems in the
 past and I think in that type of business it's very hard to avoid tying
 all your money up in slow-moving inventory.  I know mine doesn't turn as
 fast as I think it should, but I don't try to stock everything under the
 sun either.

 Howard >>