From: owner-ihc-digest@domain.elided (ihc-digest)
To: ihc-digest@domain.elided
Subject: ihc-digest V6 #514
Date: Mon, Jan 25, 1999, 2:36 PM

From: Kevin Curry <kevin@domain.elided>
Subject: Bell housing leak

I've never torn down an engine or transmission like a lo of you out
there have so I'm still kind of green when it comes to
auto-mechanics...My wife was running the engine on the Scout the other
day and I noticed there was oil leaking from the bell housing. I was
leaking about 3 drops per minute so after about 20 minutes of running
it
there was a pretty good sized puddle underneath. What should I be
looking for??