Re: Kayline

>From: Tom Mandera <tsm1@domain.elided>
>Subject: Kayline

>On Mon, 25 Jan 1999, Daniel Nees wrote:

>> SSS, I doubt Kaylines story. Erick Foor told me earlier last year
that
>> he was having trouble getting tops from Kayline, and he also is a
Kaline
>> dealer.

>Also, FWIW, I stopped in at Giddum Up this summer while at RMIHR.  I
>spoke with Rod directly about getting a Kayline Bikini Top and mounting

>brackets for a young Scouter here in Helena.. Rod said "No can do"..
>Kayline had been very behind on their shipments to Rod.. and they're
>right there in the Denver area.

I read somewhere (perhaps on this list) that Kayline landed a big
contract making the tops for some new  vehicle, they were dedicating all
or most of their resources to that production. Anyone know if this is
fact or fiction?

Willy
#1 Daughter graduated to the MIG today, loves it.
She get's a kick out of the messages from you old farts<VBG>about her (I
don't share them all;-)).
BTW remind me to tell you the names for each barrel on my Browning BSS
20 ga and how they got their names :^0