Re: Kayline

Folks, I really don't like doggin any company and usually am willing to give
the benefit of the doubt. What I wrote this morning, albeit true (may have
been hearsay from Kayline), was written out of frustration. I expected an 8-10
week wait, was then told another month, and now am being told yet ANOTHER 4
weeks, I'm nothing less than torqued about the whole situation no matter who's
at fault. I want my damn top before it's not necessary anymore. Our Scout has
only been driven around the block and is supposed to make it's debut at a
large event Valentine's weekend. If it doesn't come by then (looking very
doubtful) I will AGAIN have to wait to take it on the trails.

--
SC4x4EI - www.muddyjeep.com - Home of "TK Sliders"
Kevin <>< kevin@domain.elided