-----Original Message-----
From: owner-ihc@domain.elided [mailto:owner-ihc@domain.elided]On Behalf Of
Kevin Curry

I've never torn down an engine or transmission like a lo of you out
there have so I'm still kind of green when it comes to
auto-mechanics...My wife was running the engine on the Scout the other
day and I noticed there was oil leaking from the bell housing. I was
leaking about 3 drops per minute so after about 20 minutes of running it
there was a pretty good sized puddle underneath. What should I be
looking for??