axle ?

Since I'm talking about swapping axles...
   Good has a trak-lok in her rear, (Yeah, must hurt, ha, ha.) and
3.07'2 which I'm going to dump in favor of 3.54's. I don't want to
change R&P so I'm just going to swap entire housings. That isn't my
question.
   My question is this, I'll now have a spare trak-lok with 3.07's on
it. What do I need to do to put this in the front axle of Ugly? Do I
need to use the existing R&P and reset the shims and stuff, or can I
just pull the carrier and swap the ring from the rear off the Trak-lok
and put the ring from the froont on it and re-install?

Dan Nees
cookiedan@domain.elided
President, Triple Diamond Fourwheelers
http://members.tripod.com/~IHCaholic/eastcoast/4wheelers.html