RE: Major advice needed

The caster correctors are a threaded insert that replaces the factory
threaded insert.  The factory ones are straight thru, whereas the correctors
are offset, so you will be tilting your balljoints mount to add up to 1.5
degs of caster, with out any negative side effects, like spring wedges.  For
more info, you can go out to my web page or email me directly.
www.cafes.net/epp

Hope this helps,

Epp
The Scout Ranch