Looking for parts

 I am the proud owner of a 1971 Scout II  304  auto that's in need of
the yoke from the output of the xfer case to the front drive shaft.
Thought I had one , but I waited too long.  If anyone has an extra
laying around that they might want to get rid of, please advise. I need
my Scout for plowing.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Stephen A. Jaquish
sjaquish@domain.elided

'71 Scout II 304  auto
Doesn't look pretty --- but she works
Moderate rust(can't see the road through the floorboards--yet)

Member International Webmasters Association