Re: Willy's daughter

When he stopped taking his medication, strange voices in "daniel.r.felix.1"
<dfelix2@domain.elided>'s head said:

>I already have a woman....  If only she could weld...  Or
>turn a wrench...  Or cook for that matter....*grin*

Hey Dan,

Better hope you never show up to an IH gathering with your "woman" in tow,
because boy are you going to catch hell when she finds out what you've been
saying! <grin>

John L.
jlandry AT halcyon DOT com      |
Conservative Libertarian        |  Scout(R) the America others pass by
Life Member of the NRA          | in the Scout Traveler escape-machine.
WA Arms Collectors              |
Commercial Helicopter - Inst.   | 1976 Scout II Traveler "Patriot" model
http://www.halcyon.com/jlandry/ |     1977 Scout II Traveler (Parts)