Re: Willy's daughter

On Thu, 21 Jan 1999, John A. Landry wrote:

> When he stopped taking his medication, strange voices in "daniel.r.felix.1"
> <dfelix2@domain.elided>'s head said:
>
> >I already have a woman....  If only she could weld...  Or
> >turn a wrench...  Or cook for that matter....*grin*
>
> Hey Dan,
>
> Better hope you never show up to an IH gathering with your "woman" in tow,
> because boy are you going to catch hell when she finds out what you've been
> saying! <grin>

SHHHHHH!!!!!!  Most of you are all men (no offense to the ladies here!),
and you should all know better than to say something to her about it!!!  I
*almost* didn't send my last comment.  Really though, I think you all know
that I was just kidding.  But I severely doubt I will get my g/f to *any*
IH gathering anyway.  I was pushing it to meet John H. and Howard in Fort
Wayne last October on our vacation.....  I know I have kidded her about
not turning wrenches, and she herself admits she can't cook very well, so
I don't think it is that bad.....  At least it isn't like the "baby butt
cheeks" that Andrew calls *his* g/f, and proceeds to let the whole digest
know!  I *know* I would be in trouble for something like that!!!

Dan Felix