Re: Tom Ms radiators woes...

Well, it's not *my* woes.. it's the young IH-wannabe I'm helping repair
the front-end-collision '74 Scout II for.  He was SOOO happy to find a
radiator... from a TRAVELALL.  "Ummm... I don't think that's gonna work,
Ben..."

>      Tom, the top neck on a T'all is straight out toward the back of the
>      truck.  The scout makes a right angle.  The hoses are different.
>      I can measure them and see, but not until tomorrow.  I'm on the bike

Not a big enough deal at this point to bother, Joel.. just a "Yep" or
"nope" was enough.  This isn't a "Tom will modify 'till it fits" issue.

BTW - anyone know of a radiator similar to stock Scout II setup
(inlet/outlet arrangement) but maybe wider and cheaper?  ;-)

My racer came to me with such a radiator.. 3 or 4 row, wider than stock
(it has a tilt front end, so no stock rad supports).  I sorta need a rad
for the new racer (I may just patch my spare Scout II 2-row), and if
there's something easier to find that's just wider, no big deal.. I'm
building a custom rad bracket anyhow...

-Tom