Re: 72 TA small gas tanks

Are your other gauges working OK. I know I was getting low readings till
I replaced the voltage regulator mounted on the back of the temp/oil
gauge with a modern silicon variety. Just a thought.

-Eric

--
Eric Hegstrom                                   tele: 520-617-0072 x402
Sonoran Scanners, Inc.             email: ehegstrom@domain.elided