RE; fans

John,
        Sorry! I thought that discussion had been covered before. I
must've been involved with some other part of my Scout at the time. I'd
love to read every ones opinion, anyone remember the approximate date of
the discussion so I can read the archives.
        By the way, why do you consider the clutch fans to be tentative?
Because the flex fan spins all the time and the clutch only when the
thermostat says so?
         I wasn't before but now I'm thinking about electric fans too. A
little more expensive but I'm an equal opportunity considerer.

George H
72 Scout II
345

>George,
>Now you've gone and done it. Done what?  Reopened the >subject, of
>course.
>I vote for the flex fan. Many others will tell you to go with the
>clutch fan.
>You won't go wrong either way, but in my opinion the flex fan is >a
>permanent solution, and the clutch fan is always tentative.
>Now, isn't that helpful?
>John Hofstetter

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]