Re: Air powered blender

OK, Allan... just for you....

Do you have a spare PTO adapter for my T19?

I suppose I'd better start on this before I get too far on my bumper..
because I'm thinking I could run a PTO shaft forward just behind/below
the front bumper, then run it into a ring & pinion type arrangement to
turn a vertical shaft with the appropriate fitting.. and then I could
just set the blender pitcher down nearly resting on the bumper itself and
on the PTO driven shaft.

If the parts come together, Allan, I'll bring it to NWBRU for you...

Hmm.. milkshakes at the end of a long day of wheelin'... sounds like
great fun for my friends' kids..