Re: Air powered blender

> Do you have a spare PTO adapter for my T19?
PTO units--I see these at the 4x4 swap meet coming up next month all the
time.
Prices have ranged from $20 for crusty lookin' units to $50 for a Chelsea
(?) unit that
looked virtually unused.  I regret not buying that one last year.  I plan
to get one
this time.

> I suppose I'd better start on this before I get too far on my bumper..
> because I'm thinking I could run a PTO shaft forward just behind/below
> the front bumper, then run it into a ring & pinion type arrangement to
> turn a vertical shaft with the appropriate fitting.. and then I could
> just set the blender pitcher down nearly resting on the bumper itself and

> on the PTO driven shaft.
Gearbox--Grainger catalog?
Blender--local thrift store

> If the parts come together, Allan, I'll bring it to NWBRU for you...
>
> Hmm.. milkshakes at the end of a long day of wheelin'... sounds like
> great fun for my friends' kids..
I'll bring the ice cream and milk, even if it is only air powered.  Maybe
some
Oreos for a 'blizzard'.

Allan Weidenheimer