Re: Do You Know Your Dipsticks?!

As the little green aliens inserted a searing hot probe into the sternum of
n9ads@domain.elided (Howard R Pletcher), a blood curdling scream was heard...

>398316-C11 is the correct dipstick for a Scout 800 4-196.  I didn't find

I have one of these hanging on my wall that was in the 392 I'm rebuilding
which came out of a '72 1100 pickup.  I can't say for sure if it was original
or not.

Regards,

John L.
jlandry AT halcyon DOT com       | For such a promiscuous conglomeration
Conservative Libertarian         | of numbskulls as generally constitutes
Life Member of the NRA           | an army a six pound pull is well
WA Arms Collectors               | enough.  With an easy pull soldiers
Commercial Helicopter - Inst.    | would decimate their own ranks more
http://www.halcyon.com/jlandry/  | than those of the enemy. T. S. Van Dyke