Do You Know Your Dipsticks?!

Greetings Digesters,

Can anyone advise me the application(s) for an oil dipstick with part #
398316-CII  <-- I can not say for certain if the last two characters are "eye's"
or "ell's" or "one's".

What I know;  This stick was used in a 345 for a Scout and/or a Travelall.

Question: Is this a valid stick for a '72 T-all 1010 345 a/t 2WD?

Partial answer: The service and parts manuals from Binder Books will ship Monday
or Tuesday!  But I figured this would be a good task in case anyone with a parts
/ applications type manual gets bored between now and then! :-P  CAUTION: The
above referenced part # may NOT go to a '72 anything per se... but IS an IHC
part #, I believe!

(So, Howard, now that I have a  manual en route, if you ever get in a jam on '72
T-all info, gimme  a yell, mebbe I can help!)  ;-)

All notes appreciated!

Hope your weekend projects are going well!

--Pete
--

pferris AT webzone DOT net
1972 Travelall 1010, 345, auto tranny.