Re: Australian Scouts

Ted, et. al>:

There were fleets of Scouts with RHD that didn't go to the post office
or overseas to a former British colony.

The very first Terra I saw up close after I discovered them and decided
I wanted one back in 1980 or so, was a RHD Terra that the Contra Costa
County Mosquito Abatement District had. Turns out that had a fleet of
them. They ordered them RHD so they could drive down the road spraying
ditches with DDT and good things like that.

Tom H.