3 speed rebuild update

Hi Digesters,

Well, we finally got everything back together. Rebuilt T90 3 speed, new clutch
disc, pressure plate and release bearing. Problem is that I can't disengage
the clutch. The release bearing is moving but maybe not far enough to press
the clutch fingers enough to disengage the clutch?  I didn't installed the new
pressure plate as it came from NAPA. Is there some kind of adjustment that
should have been done before it was installed?
Anyone have any ideas?

Roy Ireland
'65 Scout 80 T90, TC 144
Tucson, AZ