3 speed rebuild update

Digesters,

My son took the partially reassembled T90 over to Joel's uncle Lon's garage
(it's just around the corner from us) to have him check out the gear wear.
Looks like we will need to replace the second speed gear on the main shaft.
The little block gears that engage with the synchros are worn pretty badly.
I'm ordering a new gear from JC Whitney. Should be here on Friday. I've heard
from another digester that since the parts from JCW are for a J**p T90, they
may not have the same gear ratios as an IH T90. Of course the order processing
person couldn't provide and technical info, so I guess I'll just have to wait
til the gear gets here and count the teeth.
Still haven't got the clutch pressure plate from NAPA. It got zeroed out from
the Dallas distributor and had to be ordered out of Houston. Should be here
this week. I'm going to use the drive gear shaft from the transmission as a
clutch alignment tool before I put the tranny back together.
If all goes well, we sould have it all back together and running over the
weekend.
Stay tuned.

Roy and Andrew Ireland
'65 Scout 80