Re: help! weird sounds coming from somewhere

That's an odd one -- I'm a bit confused by the intermittent part.  However,
my '68 800 made this noise when one of the U-joints in the driveshaft was
misaligned.  Maybe yours is loose, and only makes noise when 'out'?  Just a
thought.

Alan St. John
'68 800 LHD, 152 2WD
'67 800 RHD, 152 2WD