Badlands info and pics

Fellas,

Some good friends of ours, Troy Graham and Claude Reeder, invited us to wheel
Badlands with them in November.  Our club wasn't able to make it, but we plan
to head up there this spring.  Troy and Claude have pictures and information
about that trip on their web site.  There is also a section about a trip they
did with our club last spring.   See the link below.

<A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/Baja/Canyon/1261/">Real World 4x4</A>

Stacey Muncie (MizMunce@domain.elided)

Secretary, Midwest Trail Runners Four Wheel Drive Club, Inc.
http://members.aol.com/MWTR/index.html

Membership Director, Indiana Four Wheel Drive Association
http://www.off-road.com/~ifwda/