RE: tree hugging whatever..

The point I was trying to make is that I hate those people that preach..
"Meat is bad"  or "Stupid Vegetarian"  etc...
Without knowing all the facts..
I can't tell anyone else to live.. nor..
Do I want anyone else telling me how to live...
Prejudice is an ugly thing..
I don't hate people for what they believe in or there color.
Although I am prejudice against "closed minded people"
and things along that nature..
This is still a free country..
and rules don't just apply to certain people..
Lucky we all generally get along.. and Most IH people do from my
experience..
But the rest of the world needs to learn..

Anyway.. Not to vent or anything.
There are too many things wrong with the world for us to fight over what we
do.

Jeff Bade
Chicago, IL
1980 Scout ][, 304, TF727, D300, 3" Body lift, 4" Spring lift,
33x12.5xr15 tires, 4 wheel disk, SS][ converted
http://members.xoom.com/ScoutII
(Spreading goodwill to all)