Re: prerunner scout?

Tom Harais wrote:

> Thier small pickup in 2WD, but with the fenders cut off at the front and
> rear for approach and departure angles. Heavy brush guards and skid plates.

Tom - nit pickin', but I don't think approach and departure angles are
an issue on a baja racer or pre-runner... more likely, the the fender
ends were trimmed to allow tire clearance during axle articulation..
your typical rear leaf spring suspension has the shackle at the rear of
the frame.. so when  you seriously slam the rear suspension on a
landing, the axle moves rearward, which could cause tire/fender
contact.. thus, you just cut the offending material away, and all is
well. :-)

-Tom