Re: Veggans Vs Beefeaters

I have not gone and picked up the camera from my sisters house, so I
haven't been able to yake any pictures. Sorry. I have my new valve body
now, so I'm ready to put it back together. I'll have the apart pictures
before I put it back together. Sorry. Maybe by next weekend.
   About eh veggie thing, the energy thing is based on what it takes to
grow enough veggies to feed a person the same amount of beef. With
vegges you need to run tractors to, plow, caltivate, seed, pick,
process, take to market. With cows you stick them out in a field where
they eat grass, once a year you take a horse out and round them up,
drive them, to the butcher and your done. Thus, two trips of fossile
fuel versus 6 trips, that doesn't count variable factors.

Dan Nees
cookiedan@domain.elided
The
"Good" 1979 Scout II  345/auto