Re: : Radiator Fan Configurations

Jeff,

I had a chance to look at the parts manual last night.

The change from the threaded coupler fan clutch to the flanged type took
place in AUGUST of 76... not April of 76 as I had said earlier.  So it
wouldn't be out of the ordinary at all to have two 1977 model trucks with
the two different types of fan clutches.

Regards,

John L.
jlandry AT halcyon DOT com      |
Conservative Libertarian        |  Scout(R) the America others pass by
Life Member of the NRA          | in the Scout Traveler escape-machine.
WA Arms Collectors              |
Commercial Helicopter - Inst.   | 1976 Scout II Traveler "Patriot" model
http://www.halcyon.com/jlandry/ |     1977 Scout II Traveler (Parts)