Re: Dan N's country music knowledge, and Badlands correction

No, Dan, I just remember seeing your website, and all of the stuff you
have on it about country, and since I didn't know who else on the digest
listened to country, I figured that you might know....(yeah, right, I am
just covering my butt, can you tell??)  Anyway, there is *nothing* wrong
with country, and at least you can tell what they are singing, unlike that
rap/hiphop/heavy metal crap.  Though I do occasionally listen to classic
rock....  But anyway, don't want this thread to get too far out of hand...

As for the Badlands, the article was in the December 1998 issue of
FourWheeler mag (I believe one of the first ones to have the Scout II in
the Skoal ad), they covered the Wabash Summerfest.  I said the cost was
about $20 to get in, well, that is partially right, it is $15 for one day,
$20 for 2 days, and each passenger is $5.  They have trails rated 1-5, and
lockers and/or winches are required on those trails rated 3-5.
If anyone missed this article and would like me to scan it for them, let
me know offline, but be forewarned that it may take a couple of days
before it gets to you.....:)  College and g/f make for a busy life, not to
mention everything else.*grin*

Dan Felix