throttle body icing

I started my scout today here in Portland and after idling for a few
moments the idle speed gradually became slower and slower, I pulled the air
cleaner and found my throttle body was icing up, it was about 47deg. and
raining.  The problem seemed to go away after it was fully warmed up.  does
anyone no of a cure for this problem, I have a k&n air filter, no preheat
stuff.  this is the only problem i have had with my holley except one time
i had an injector go bad
Thanks for any help
John Ekelmann
Beaverton Or.