RE: hippie tree huggers

   I really don't have anything to say about them per say, but; Chris P
and some others would be sorely disapointed if I didn't at least mention
them after a tirade like what you just had Jeff.
   What I really want to mention is, last night I was reading in
Bowhunter Mag in the doctors office, (yeah I was shocked too, this was
in a yuppie area to boot!) and they had the results of a study that some
university in London had done. They found that people who eat beef are
better for the enviroment than vegitarians. What they found was that the
energy expended to plant, grow, pick, transport, and prepare veggies
consumes 45 Megajoules off energy for every ONE Megajoule of energy
produced from the consumption of the food .However, only 8 Megajoules of
energy are used to raise cattle and make them into food for every one
megajoule of energy produced from thier consumption. So, the moral is,
if you love the enviroment you would eat beef like real Americans and
stop polluting the planet with your Veggan practice!

Dan Nees
cookiedan@domain.elided
The
"Good" 1979 Scout II  345/auto