From: owner-ihc-digest@domain.elided (ihc-digest)
To: ihc-digest@domain.elided
Subject: ihc-digest V6 #471
Date: Wed, Jan 13, 1999, 9:38 AM

So, I guess what my point is, is that even the ABS's will lock up.  I
realize that this may have been an isolated case, but it did happen to me.
I am also not saying that it will happen to everyone, yada, yada, yada,
you get the picture.

Sorry about beating a dead horse and all, but I am *so* far behind!

And no, I was NOT drunk, or under the influence of anything (except maybe
nervousness!).

Dan Felix