727 vent hole

"John A. Landry" wrote:

> There's a 3/8" ID VENT HOLE in upper the face of the transmission pump
body.

There was a question in the current Petersons 4 Wheel & Off-Road from a guy
who had submerged his vehicle, and filled his tranny with water and grunge
to the point of no-mo-go. The advice from the writer was to drop the
tranny, locate the vent hole, tap it, plug it with a fitting, and run a
vent hose just like our Mr. Landry advised. If I had my tranny out, I would
most definately perform this surgery!!

Yank