Re: I want room for 33 tyres, and I have an auto

On Mon, 11 Jan 1999 23:01:44 -0700 (MST) Tom Mandera <tsm1@domain.elided>
writes:

>Sure, now you're going to tell me Scouts didn't come with 2x4s between
>the body and frame, near where the front body mounts are supposed to be,

>to help reinforce shot mounts, right?  I guess those wood screws through

>the body to the 2x4 *didn't* have a tiny little "IH" on 'em like I
>thought I saw... dang.
>
>:-)

It's not the screws that tell you if it's factory, you've got to look
closely at the 2x4 itself.  If the knots in the wood are in the shape of
the little man on the tractor, it is a rare piece of IH Oak, grown only
on the IH plantations in McCormick County, VA and sold only to the
factories.  Anyone one can buy the screws over the parts counter and fake
the installation.

Howard

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]