Vintage IH sighting (sort of)

I happened to run across an unopened copy of a June 97 Cars and Parts
Magazine,  to which I subscribe. Just goes to show you how much time I have to
read magazines!
Anyway, each issue highlights a salvage yard that specializes in older iron.
This issue featured American Auto Salvage in Grand Junction, CO. Right there
in the article, amongst the pics of old F**ds, Chivies, Dodges is a 1927
International 1 1/2 ton flatbed truck. It looks pretty complete, just surface
rust. You can plainly see the IH emblems on the radiator shell and the side of
the hood. It still has the cowl-mounted running lights and even the ahh-ooo-
gah horn is still there. This probably means the yard is asking a pretty penny
for it. But it sure is cool!
Any of you Colorado digesters ever been to this yard? There might be some
Scout/Traveller/PU stuff there, too.

Roy Ireland
65 Scout 80
Tucson, AZ