Where did you get the extra 2+ feet!!??!!

OK Binders.  I measured the T'all.  18'11".  Not as big as I
thought, but you know.  When guys guess, they always guess
bigger.  It always seems bigger to us, doesn't it guys?  *grin*

Anyway folks, I guess 18'11" is 227".  So I am 2 feet longer
than stock with the bumper and rear hitch.  Rear has factory
bumper due to freaking tailgate clearances.  That's why I want
the ambulance doors!

        So, How'd you get 19.5 feet?  That's big.  Guess it's
that size and envy thing again.  :)

-Joel