re: PTO winch queries

>Does anyone have information regarding the PTO assembly that was stock
>on the Scout?  My recently acquired '78 has a mechanical winch that had
>been converted years ago to an electric motor drive.  The motor and
>wiring have both seen better days and need to be replaced, but the
>Koenig winch is in good, operable condition.
>	I would like to install a PTO on the T-19 transmission to power the
>winch, but I am lacking even basic information.  Any information would
>be greatly appreciated.  Would anyone have a PTO & related driveshaft
>assembly for sale?
>	David
 David,
I haven't spent enough time with mine (I'm sure it's not stock, don't know
if IH sold any "stock" PTO winch setups) to answer any questions yet.  I
did run across a url that might help ya...
http://www.rawson-usa.com/Winches/winches.html
for those who have a Braden (mine is) check out...
http://www.peterbilt.com/winch/index.htm

SEC	'79 SSII & '70 1300D