Re: Steve's winching

>If Steve's winch cable were long enough, that monster winch would pull him
>right on up to Panamint City.  Now there might not be anything left of the
>truck... but the winch, 392 engine and transmission would arrive at the
top
>with Steve being dragged behind the still holding the PTO control lever.
><grin>
>
>John L.
 Driving a Scout always got me comments from the LandCruiser crowd about
how wide it was on the trails.  Dolly (the 1300D) makes my Scout look slim
and trim!  If the trail's w-i-d-e enough, Dolly's got the gears combined
with the winch to crawl up just about any slope.  There better be plenty of
gas stations along the trail though!  (gonna need some +36" tires to
improve her approach/departure angle)
;^)
SEC	'79 SSII & '70 1300D