Mouse Detention Devices

Steve,

I applaud your desire to trap the little fellow alive (although I'll admit
I'm a tad less than sentimental about rodents myself).  The place to look
for the best live traps is the Havahart website.  They're located at
http://www.havahart.com as luck would have it.  (My family used to trap and
relocate squirrels using these traps so I know they work well.)

Let us know if you catch Mickey. <g>

Alan
'67 RHD Postal Scout, quirky transmission but pretty
'68 LHD former RHD Postal Scout, very scary wiring and ugly as sin
http://www.mindspring.net/~astjohn/index.html