PTO winch queries

Does anyone have information regarding the PTO assembly that was stock
on the Scout?  My recently acquired '78 has a mechanical winch that had
been converted years ago to an electric motor drive.  The motor and
wiring have both seen better days and need to be replaced, but the
Koenig winch is in good, operable condition.
	I would like to install a PTO on the T-19 transmission to power the
winch, but I am lacking even basic information.  Any information would
be greatly appreciated.  Would anyone have a PTO & related driveshaft
assembly for sale?
	David