Re: Welty Fund

At 01:53 PM 1/9/99 -0800, john wrote:
>I think we all recognized the noble effort of Bill, but wouldn't
>it be easier to send the money directly to your business rather
>than bothering Bill with managing the donations?

>If so, why don't  you repost the appropriate address and preferred
>name for checks?

well, since my wife and i are in the process of moving, perhaps right this
minute it'd be easier to send stuff through bill, so that the number of
hops through the US postal service is reduced. i'm not sure what our target
date for moving is, so if i did post my current address, i'd not be able to
tell you when it's going to change. we do have a PO box near our new house,
but i don't get out there very regularly  just yet.

sigh,
  richard